System Architect (m/f)
Your role :
- To gather requirements and participate in design discussions
- To lead the creation and management of architectural designs
- To guarantee the feasibility of the design or solution.
- To produce a technical plan to guarantee the implementation
covering the entire lifecycle of the solution.
- Based on your solid technology background and in depth knowledge
of a wide variety of technologies, you should be capable of discussing
with the project team the different options to resolve technical
- To fulfil a key role within the preparation, organization and
follow-up of a project.
- To liaise between the business and IT department
This position needs a high level of creativity and independence
as well as the utmost organisation and comfort with new technologies.
Your profile :
- University degree preferably in engineering, physics, mathematics
or computer science
- Solid experience of minimum 5 years with design, feasibility
study, process oriented methodology & documentation,
implementation and technical management of complete life cycle
- Know-how and maturity to take on the technical responsibility
for major solutions.
- Very good design knowledge of hardware architecture (IBM, Intel,
SUN, HP), operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows 2000), networks
(LAN, WAN), UML, component based software, Web-enabled applications,
Web portals, databases (Oracle, SQL server, UDB), communication
protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, IP routing, network address translation,
and firewalls), e/m commerce & B2B architecture, real time
environments (Assembler, C, C++, Ada), ERP applications (Peoplesoft,
SAP), middleware architecture, EAI and CRM-tools
- Consultancy mindset and team driver.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational
- Fluency in English and French
If you are interested in joining the Xpectis team and working in
a creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your
curriculum vitae to :
28, rue de Capellen, L-8279 Holzem
Fax (352) 25 10 70 295
E-mail : HR@xpectis.com
Web site : www.xpectis.com